Photo 2008 by andrechinn [CC-BY-SA-2.0]
I just read a blog post by a fellow peer at school about his thoughts about the universe and our relation with chimps. That made me wonder about the first of everything.
I asking questions to myself like:
- How did the first story appear?
- How did the first organism on Earth appear?
- Where in the sky was the first star of the universe?
- What was the first planet like?
- Why did the first Big Bang occur?
- When will be the first case of teleportation occur?
Questions like these random ones just flowed through my head. I doubt that most of these questions can ever even have a definite answer. For all we know these questions may be answered tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, or just never answered. For some reason I feel like this is one of the reasons why we ask questions. Finding an answer gives clarity to one’s mind and moves one step forward in understanding the universe.